Our Flagship course is especially designed for consultants, executive and personal coaches, human resources professionals, OD professionals and those in helping professions. It is an exciting four days of learning and practicing structural dynamics in a live online classroom with students from across the globe.
In this highly interactive training, you will come to understand the major principles of structural dynamics as you practice rigorous new thinking techniques and engage in exhilarating exercises with other participants.
Instructors use a variety of visual material (video/movie clips, whiteboard sketches) to illustrate learning points. They teach original techniques and exercises so you have a hands-on experience using these skills effectively.
In addition you will learn Robert Fritz’s technique for Digital Decision Making, which will enable you to discern enigmatic situations with a clarity that is laser-like and potent. You’ll also learn his proprietary approach to strategic planning with organizational clients, and a uniquely structural approach to one-on-one coaching that gets to root cause.
If you are someone who is intellectually curious, generative, wanting to grow and be supportive of others then this program is for you.
Below is a 30-minute video with excerpts from the 2017 FST in Vienna, Austria. This serves as a good introduction to some of the unique principles of structural dynamics.
The course content:
- Structural Consulting, a skill used extensively in all aspects of coaching and consulting
- Structural Tension Charting
- Picturing Skills
- The Creative Process for Personal and Organizational use
- Viewing an uncut video of a personal session with Rosalind Fritz
- Learning how to think structurally rather than situationally
- Digital Decision Making (see more here)
- Defining an Organization’s Structure
- Digital Business Analysis
- How structure works within organizations and personally
- How to work with the structures you uncover
- How to change the underlying structure
- How to move from oscillation to advancement
Upcoming FST Courses
April 25 — 28, 2024
Daily from 10am — Noon and 2pm – 4:30pm (all times Eastern U.S.)
For more information and/or to register for this program, contact email@example.com
A participant comment:
The Fundamentals of Structural Thinking (FST) is an engaging, exhilarating workshop that will blow the lid off your expectations. While most intensive 4-day workshops can leave you feeling exhausted physically and emotionally, FST will leave you charged, energized, and thoroughly excited about continuing the work and learning.
Kate Arendt (OD Consultant, Business and Personal Coach, President, East Bay Chapter, International Coaching Federation)